Returns & Refunds
Returning Your Order
No worries. We’ve made the returning process simple and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Click on this link – /returns
- Enter your order number and email address and click start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What is returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receiving your shipment. However, they must:
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
- Have all original tags attached
Returns exclude sale items, jewellery, gift voucher purchases and delivery charges.
Reasons for Returning
The portal will provide you with a range of reasons for your return. Simply select which is most applicable and continue with the steps. You can see the reasons for returning below:
- Doesn’t suit me
- Incorrect item received
- Looks different from the image
- Arrived too late
- Poor quality / faulty
- Parcel damaged on arrival
- Other (please specify in the notes)
Can I exchange?
Of course, you can. Simply follow the same instructions and enter your details in through our return’s portal. Here you will receive an option to refund or exchange. If you would like an exchange, then enter in the new product details and we can then process it for you.
Do returns cost?
Laadki will pay the majority of the cost for returns. You will only be charged £2.99 for all UK returns. This amount will be deducted from your refund or exchange amount. Unfortunately, original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Can I return in store?
Yes you can! Simply, bring in the item along with the order confirmation and we can process this for you. However, you will not receive your refund on the same day as it will go to our web team to process your refund.
International Return Policy
In case, a customer refuses to accept the parcel for one of the following reasons, but not limited to these: customs, taxes and/or duties, the shipping costs will not be refunded. Moreover, the customer will also be charged for the return cost of the parcel, as per the costing provided by the carrier, which may or may not be the same as outbound shipping cost